Certificate of right to permanent residence

After 5 years uninterrupted legal residence in Denmark, you may apply for a certificate of right to permanent residence.

Fill in the OD1-form beforehand and attend the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI). They will assist you in the process.

You must bring

  • passports
  • passport-photo
  • marriage certificate (if applicable)
  • current job contract
  • last three pay slips (they are available on e-boks)
  • at least the last 5 annual tax returns from SKAT (they are available on skat.dk – use NemID to sign in)

Read about the application procedure on the New to Denmark website