Country specific guides

Below you can access country specific guides for AU researchers and PhD students when planning a stay abroad. The guides include information on the visa application procedure, work and residence permit, accommodation, address registration, tax, driving permit, living costs etc.

(link to Sino-Danish Center for Education and Research)